I’m glad to report the following feedback, and I welcome candid responses.
- “A terrific investment–I’m so glad I did it now–before I lost all of my eyebrow hairs! I would recommend this to anyone–Also would recommend you–as I had this done once before and was disappointed in the outcome”.
- “I love my eyebrows–I love not having to draw them on!!”
- “Color is great. I am so happy I did this–thanks so much!”
- “I’m pleased with the make-up. The color is suitable with my hair color.”
- “It’s one of the best things I’ve ever done and [I] don’t know why everyone doesn’t try it. It’s worth every penny.”
- “Love the color, best thing I ever did! Looks natural.” Her granddaughters added: “Nana looks very natural. We really like the color.”
From my SQUARE account responses:
- “Professional, knowledgeable, and delightful! Five stars!”
- “Always the most-professional experience and stellar customer service!”
- “Very professional, but also a lot of FUN!”
- “Mary Hunter was great to work with and she took her time and was very patient to ensure I was getting what I asked for and was happy with the results.”
- “Mary Hunter did a fantastic job. I cannot recommend her too greatly. She is professional and certainly knows her business. I’ve been wanting to have my eyebrows done for a long time and she did an excellent job.”
- From Google Maps responses:
- Mary is an exceptional technician and artist who really knows her stuff. She listens to what you want and takes time to get the right color tones. Mary also takes great care with hygiene, and she works efficiently. She supplies you with excellent, gentle cleansing and healing products on your way out the door. I am ecstatic with my results (refreshing eyebrow microblading done a few years back). She’s the best!!